Sunday 27 February 2011

My Need to go to Primark...

Primark have some really good stuff in at the moment. Chinos are very in this spring, and they have been in for a while, with topman leading the pack with the selling. I have a pair of Topman chinos in blue, which I have had since Octoberish, which were £28. But when I was down in Portsmouth on Wednesday, I briefly popped into Primark, where I found a pair of mustardy coloured chinos for just £7! BARGAIN, and very in for spring. But unfortunately, I had to catch a train, so I was unable to buy.

So I really need to take a trip to Primark, but unfortunately, the nearest one to me is atleast 30 minutes away, as I can not drive yet, I would be going out of my way to get there. But I really need to get there!

Primark is normally really good for on the minute treads, and cheap prices, but some of the items can be a bit iffy, and you have to get there early, before the place gets packed. And unfortunately, they do not have an online shop, which I would be happy to purchase from.

Happy Blogging

Shh...

* Did you like this review? Tell me how I can improve, and comment on any store or online stores or products you would like me to review. *

No comments:

Post a Comment