Friday 18 February 2011

Things to review?

 I need some things to review...

Next week I will be going out shopping on Monday, eating out at Prezzo on Tuesday, maybe going shopping in Portsmouth on Wednesday, and going to Bicester Village on Thursday.

This means that next week I will have lots of reviews up. Things to look forward to:
  • Specsavers Review (Customer Service)
  • HMV high street store review.
  • O2 high street store review, compared to online.
  • Prezzo Restaurant review
  • Bicester Village review
  • Bicester Village Haul Video!
Please go and tell your friends about this blog, because were going big! Lets make a change for the better for customer service, you deserve to be heard!

Shh...

* Did you like this review? Tell me how I can improve, and comment on any store or online stores or products you would like me to review. *

No comments:

Post a Comment