Thursday 24 February 2011

Bicester Village Review

Today I ventured out to the Outlet mall, Bicester Village, which is my 'local' outlet mall, about 30 mintues drive from where I live.

If there is one tip I give to you about Bicester Village is: GET THERE EARLY!

The place really does fill up quickly, and another tip is, that on most bank holidays the village opens and 9am rather than the usual 10am, and not many people know about that! So it is really empty.

This outlet village has a very upmarket feel about it, and most of the stores are higher end, such as Gucci, Prada, two D&G stores, two Burberry stores and Dior to name a few. There are some 'lower' price store, if you can call them that, such as Clarks, Jack Wills, Fat Face and Superdry. Bet there is store to suit everyone.

When I visited today, it was during Half Term, so this meant that a lot of the stores had extra discounts on, usually around the 10% mark.

I picked up 3 things while I was there:
  • A coat from Helly Hansen, priced at £59.99 reduced from £149
  • A t-shirt from Aubin and Wills priced at £14 reduced from £34
  • Sweatpants from Aubin and Wills priced at £29 reduced from £69
So as you can see there are some great bargins to be had!

As I have said the village gets pretty busy, so arrive early, as most of the shops get very busy, and some, like Jack Wills, you may have to que for. Also be prepared for limited food outlets, there are 3 restaurants, but they are at the higher end of high street chains, and there is also a Starbucks and a Pret.

For a full list of stores visit www.bicestervillage.com

Shh...

Sorry there is no pictures, photography is not allowed in the centre.

* Did you like this review? Tell me how I can improve, and comment on any store or online stores or products you would like me to review. *

No comments:

Post a Comment