Tuesday 1 February 2011

Mary Portas -Secret Shopper

This has been a really good series. I have loved every series that Mary has done.

She is the inspiration for this blog.

I have been reading Mary's Shop! section in the Telegraph Magazine, every Saturday. She always tells exactly how it is, and is never afraid to speak her mind, this I love. She is completely focused on the customer, and the service that the customer will receive when they choose to shop in the shop that she is reviewing.

In this blog I will be going to stores on the High Street and also reviewing online store and websites.

I hope you will come with me on my journey on reviewing shops and online stores, and I hope you will share your views, as I would love to here your experiences in the comments.

Shh...

1 comment:

  1. Mary Poratas Secret Shopper is on every Wednesday at 9pm on Channel 4

    ReplyDelete