Wednesday 9 March 2011

Pancake Day, and Lent

So it was pancake day yesterday. I finally got one pancake after dinner, with only sugar on it, yes I'm boring! lol. I was watching a vlog from Gemsmaquillage, on her Unicyclephysics channel, and she had a video called "LENT FOR ATHEISISTS!", which inspired this post, because I wanted to share with you for what I would be doing for lent. If you want to watch that video: www.youtube.com/unicyclephysics

So did you get a pancake yesterday? Why not tell me what you had on your pancake, and how many you had? Write in the comment section.

It is Ash Wednesday today, the day where Christians give up a certain food or thing to remember what Jesus did, where he fasted for 40 days. Lent is also the lead up to Easter.

I am not deeply religious, but I believe that there is a God out there. But as long as I can remember, I have always given up Chocolate for the period. Again this year, I will be doing the same this year. Every I normally stick quite well with the lent thing, but sometimes I do slip up, shh! lol. But I feel that giving up chocolate for lent, makes the Easter eggs that I get at Easter, a little bit more special.

I will be updating my lent progress on twitter (@secretshopper27) you can see my twitter feed on the right of this page, but why not follow me so you can keep up-do-date?

Don't forget to tell me what your giving up, or what your doing if you don't celebrate.

Shh...

Like this post? Why not follow?

* Did you like this review? Tell me how I can improve, and comment on any store or online stores or products you would like me to review. *

No comments:

Post a Comment