Tuesday 29 March 2011

Boss Bottled Review

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of blogging! But I am back, so follow me!

Today I am reviewing, a Hugo Boss Fragrance for men, Boss Bottled.




I really like this fragrance, as you can see by how much has been used! It is very light and can been worn at any time of the year, day or night, I feel. I am not going to try to explain the smell, because I would be useless, and there is more detail and better explanations on the web.


Shh...

Sorry this was so short! I went ot the Body Shop today to buy a Mother's Day prezzy, I will blog about my experience soon! Also a blog on my new Video Camera!

* Did you like this review? Tell me how I can improve, and comment on any store or online stores or products you would like me to review. *

No comments:

Post a Comment